Apply For Finance
Orbitkey works with several commercial vehicle finance companies. We'll try hard to get you finance for your used van at the best rate, even if you've had finance problems in the past.
Please refer to our FAQ section for more information on our finance options.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What checks are made on your vehicles?
- All our vehicles have a safety inspection and a HPi check for outstanding finance and any hidden history.
- Are your vehicles MOTed?
- Yes, all of our vehicles are sold with an MOT, please check the vehicle details for the MOT date.
- Can I reserve a van?
- Yes but we will require a small deposit, this is refundable if you decide not to buy the vehicle.
- What paperwork will I need to be able to drive the van away?
- If you need finance for your van we'll need your bank details, your full drivers licence showing your current address and two utility bills or bank statements within 90 days old.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Bankers draft, Building Society draft, cash, debit or credit card and other cheques (with clearance).
- I want to part exchange my van but I still have some finance to pay on it, can you help me?
- Once we've appraised your van we can settle the outstanding amount from the part exchange value.
- Can you help me get finance if I've had problems in the past?
- Yes, Orbitkey works with several vehicle finance companies, we'll try to get you accepted with the best possible finance rate even if you've had finance problems in the past.